Comprehensive Legal Services In Bloomington
Located in the heart of Central Illinois, Thomson & Weintraub, LLC, is a full-service law firm that offers the highest quality legal services from attorneys who are recognized leaders in their fields, not only in the Bloomington-Normal legal community but throughout Central Illinois.
As a full-service law firm, we represent clients in a broad spectrum of legal matters. Our attorneys appear in state and federal courts and at administrative hearings. We also engage in mediation as necessary to meet our clients' needs and handle state and federal appeals.
A Team Approach From Highly Focused Attorneys
As a team, we have the extensive knowledge, experience and resources necessary to handle all of these matters successfully. However, our lawyers each focus on a select number of legal practice areas. It is this focus that marks us as leaders in our field.
Clients of Thomson & Weintraub, LLC, work with a team of lawyers that possesses the capacity to handle their diverse legal needs — including even the most complex and sophisticated matters.
Our Bloomington-Normal law firm provides legal services to clients from throughout Central Illinois, including:
- Family law and divorce, including child custody, child support, property division and alimony
- Criminal defense, including DUI, drug crimes, weapons offenses, assault and white collar crime
- Employment law for both employers and employees, including discrimination, wage and hour claims, sexual harassment, non-compete and employment contracts
- Personal injury and wrongful death, including automobile accidents, products liability, medical malpractice and hospital liability
- Workers' compensation, representing injured workers in matters under the Illinois Workers' Compensation Act
- Real estate transactions, including the purchase and sale of commercial and residential properties
- Estate planning, including the drafting and review of wills, trusts, living wills, guardianships and other estate planning documents
- Business law, including the formation of LLCs, LLPs and corporations, business transactions and commercial disputes
- General civil litigation
To schedule a confidential consultation regarding your legal needs, contact our Bloomington, Illinois, law firm toll free at 309-807-1308.